We are here to tell you: do not listen to people who say things like “Oh, she’ll like anything you give her,” when you lament you’re having trouble coming up with a great gift for your great girlfriend. The notion of giving her a wonderful gift as a thank you, to celebrate a special day or moment should be one of joy and the gift should be presented in the spirit of generosity and appreciation, and, in no way should ever be obligatory. That said, first come armed with the information of how well you know her and what she likes… and then, just do it: buy her some jewelry.
It would be disingenuous to say every single person likes jewelry, but the truth is, there are so many appealing aspects that make this an ideal gift. Jewelry can be given to complement the wearer and also be an heirloom. This means, if you present your beloved with gems, you’ll signifying a commitment, presenting her with an investment, an investment in her, an investment in you and an investment in the two of you as couple.
Choosing to give your girlfriend the gift of jewelry is a statement in itself. For a couple who are in a serious relationship, precious stones may be considered just short of an engagement ring. This is a special gift, and one you hope she will not only love, but wear often. You want something versatile, something of value and something that is very much “her.”
Gems from a skilled craftsman is, without question, wearable art. Be sure you choose a jeweler with not only a great reputation, but one who will treat you well and who offers wonderfully unique pieces. Simon West Fine Jewellery provide the highest standard of personalized service and a wide range of jewelry that you can choose from. Best known for beautiful, unique, handmade diamond engagement rings, they also offer customers equally unique accessories, including pendants, earrings and the Riverbed collection of jewelry. The Riverbed Collection features three different styles, Pebbles, Rock and Stones.
Adding personalization in the form of engraving is another way to make your gift even more special, and is an appropriate gift for many occasions, including:
- A new job
- Mother’s Day
- Baby’s birth
If you want an excuse to give her a gift, you can tag the gift to the anniversary of your first date, when you first met, your first kiss, where you first said “I love you.” This would make the “event” special to just you.
Once you’ve chosen a special gift of jewelry, you can further enhance the celebration of the gift by presenting it in a way as unique as the gift itself. Here are some ideas of how to present your girlfriend with your gift:
- A dozen roses: With the gift box in the center, or have the roses be all one color except for the eleventh and offer a hint to your present on it
- If you have a compliant pet or child, why not have them act as “delivery” person.
- Nesting instinct: How about the box-in-a-box fake out? Put your little box inside a slightly larger box until it’s finally in some innocuous housewares item box. Wrap and enjoy the unwrapping.
- Unexpected: You could put the little box inside her shoes, and when she puts them on; voila! Or, you could put it on her toothbrush holder, on top of her vitamins. Clever, huh?
Latest posts by Paola Ramirez (see all)
- How To Make Your Family Event ‘Shine Like A Diamond’ - October 12, 2017
- What To Do When You’re Feeling Down - September 11, 2017
- How to Tighten Loose Skin After Losing Weight - September 7, 2017